Tuesday, January 26, 2021

A "bird"day card and the start of a new year!

Hi friends!!

Well it's been quite a while since I've posted!!  To be honest, I have really been enjoying the lack of responsibility to design teams and creating because I HAD to. I've been on design teams for so long that I've forgotten what it's like to just make a card because I wanted to.  So I thought I'd jump on here today and show a card I made using Tim Holtz Bird Crazy set and the coordinating Crazy Things stamp set, along with the dies to cut them out.  The dies make it sooooo easy and convenient, so they are worth every penny paid for them!   If you know me, you know I love whimsical cards, and I absolutely love the way this one turned out.  I made this for my son -in-law Chad. 




The sentiment was created on my computer and I printed it on the cloud. I used various cloud dies and the hillside with trees on it has a separate die for the tree tops. As his birthday was in September, I wanted it to look more like fall. So that's it for me! Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit and until next time - stay happy, healthy, and have fun crafting!!

hugs!

5 comments :

Unknown said...

Great card and so glad to see you back.
Linda Wilson

Hunky Dory said...

OMG this is amazing! I have had this set for soooo long and haven’t made a card with them yet BUT now I will. Too cute!
Sooo glad to see you back!

Sharon Caudle said...

Thank you Linda!!

Sharon Caudle said...

Thank you Dori! ❤

charlene said...

Adorable I am right there with you on the DT commitments I am about to cut them loose myself.....Love this card so stinking cute!