Saturday, November 21, 2020

Farewell to Art Impressions. Parting is such sweet sorrow!!

 Hello AI Fans!!


Well, I'm not sure how I'm going to get through this post without crying, in fact I already am.  This is my last post as being a member of the Art Impressions Design Team as I've made the difficult decision to step down. But who knows....maybe one of these days, they'll let me come back once life has slowed down a little for me. :)  My card today is showing off one of the brand new sets from Art Impressions new Pop-Ups!!  I can't brag on Bonnie Krebs enough! She is sheer genius!! I had so much fun using this set! The die helps you know how to fold it because it scores the image as well as cutting it out. Easy peasy!! I wasn't quite sure what I wanted to do on the front of the card when I realized it would be fun to have the giraffe on the front too and not just inside.  So I just stamped and colored him again, used the die to cut him out, then popped him up on a layer cut with the double stitched oval dies from AI. I just ADORE the look on his face!!! 




Then when you open the inside, he pops up at you holding a glass of wine! The best part is you don't have to color it like wine! You can make it milk, or juice, and there's a choice of a coffee cup too! 



So this is usually where I sign off until next time. But I want to elaborate a little before I go. I'd like to just take a minute and thank Bonnie, Phil, Joel, Kendra, Claire, and the entire Art Impressions team for over six and a half years of pure joy being able to work with your team!!  I hope and pray to get to see you all next year at the Warehouse Sale, and who knows....maybe you'll let me come back some day.  Sending love and hugs to all!!  Signing off for now!! 


 

Copics used:
E33, E35, E37, E50, E51, E53
R11, R12, R56, R59
B0000





 




5 comments :

Ann Marie Governale said...

Aww Sharon, I hope all is well. Yes, every time I saw an AI card or stamp, I knew it was you! I know how life can take over and make it difficult to mesh with our creative life. Please know I wish you all the best. We will miss your makes for sure. Be well. xxx Ann Marie

Eulanda said...

OH WOW! Well I don't know anyone else who stayed on a team as long as you have and sometimes we just need to walk away for awhile. I've really enjoyed all your makes even if no comment was left I still saw them. You've been amazing and I wish the best going forward!! Stay safe!! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’•

Sharon Caudle said...

Thanks so much! It's just time to take some time off and create just for me with no obligations. ๐Ÿ˜ i will definitely still be creating. Thank you for your kind words!! ❤

Sharon Caudle said...

Thanks Eulanda! I'm just ready for creating without obligations. Ive been on design teams for so many years, so now it's me time. ๐Ÿ˜ thanks so much for all your kindness!! ❤

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is so adorable. Obviously catching up on my email notifications. I need to let you know that I have been looking at your blog for a long time and I have purchased so many AI because of the way you have show cased them. I wish you well in your future endevors. I'm sure they will miss you.