Saturday, September 19, 2020

Three sheets to the wind featuring Art Impressions

 Hello AI Fans!


I'm back with another Halloween card, this time it's one for the adults! As soon as I saw this stamp, #5190 Fright Night Set,  I KNEW I had to have it!! The sentiment of three sheets to the wind couldn't be any more perfect. I'm telling you, that Bonnie is a genius!!  I added a cute little spider and a bat from the Halloween Mini Die Sets as well. I just drew a little line from the N to make it look like he was dropping down.



So that's it for me today!  Thanks so much for stopping by and until next time - stay safe, stay healthy, and of course - stay crafty!!

hugs


Copics used:
R02, R35, R37
W1
E33, E35, E37
C2, C3, C4, C6, C7
B000




1 comment :

Hunky Dory said...

LOVE your card Sharon! You ALWAYS make the image pop off the paper and this image is just too cute! Those ghosts can bring me a glass of wine anytime. 😉