Saturday, August 22, 2020

Perfect Duet featuring Art Impressions

 Hello AI Fans!! 

Happy Weekend to you all! The card I'm featuring today shows off one of the cutest couples ever!! I used #4999 Perfect Duet Set from the Work and Play line at Art Impressions. Aren't they so cute??!!  My hubby and I used to go out dancing all the time. In fact, years ago, we took Jitterbug lessons and ended up taking the class trophy at the end. It was so much fun! I digress...back to my card. LOL! I just put together a super simple card that I thought would be perfect to give to your significant other. Look Renee!!  I didn't use a bow!! LOL! 





So that's it for me today! Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit and until next time - stay safe, safe healthy, and stay crafty!!
Hugs! 
Copics used:
E000, E00, E11
B00, B91, B93, B95, B97, B99
Y23, Y26, Y28
R20, R27, R35
W1, W3, W5


 

2 comments :

Francisca said...

Oh su cute card .
Greetings ,Francisca

Hunky Dory said...

Darling card! Love this couple. I can totally see you and hubby taking jitterbug classes and winning. Sounds like fun!