Saturday, March 7, 2020

Happy Birthday you fabulous creature featuring Art Impressions!!

Hello AI Fans!

Today's card features the amazing Llama Twister Set!  What a fun set to make a Birthday card!! So a big old Happy Birthday "you fabulous creature!!"  I love it!!! Please tell me who is not going to be absolutely in love with this when they open their card??  I know I sure would!!




These Twisters are just too much fun and so easy to put together!!  And don't forget that you need the Twist Frame Die if you are getting your first Twister set!! Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit today and until next time - stay crafty!!


Copics used:

E50, E51, E53
B14, B16
RV14, RV17
YG13, YG17
C5


1 comment :

DottyA Cards & Things said...

I just love these cute cards. I watched the video on how they work and look SOooo easy to do... I need to try one of these....