Saturday, January 4, 2020

You Otter be mine featuring Art Impressions

Hello AI Fans!!

Happy New Year!!! Welcome to 2020! I am so excited to see what the year holds for all of us! So are you ready to start on your cards for Valentine's Day?  LOL!  No rest for the weary, right? :)  I am so in love with this set that you are going to see me feature it at least once more in the coming weeks. I used 5117 Valentine Critter Set! Sooooo much fun and the most adorable Valentine critters ever!! Along with the fabulous stamp set, I also used the Circle Double Stitched Dies as well as the Tag Stitched Dies. I stamped the images onto Cryogen White paper (my favorite) and colored them with Copic markers (listed below). 




Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit and wishing you a very healthy and happy New Year!!! 

Copics used: 
E33, E35, E37
RV32, RV34
R21, R22, R24, R27
YG17
C2, C3


1 comment :

Ellen said...

Happy 2020 to you too! Your card is great. I agree: this set is wonderful.

groetjes, Ellen