Saturday, September 7, 2019

Batty for you featuring Art Impressions

Hello AI Fans!!

Are you starting to feel a little bit of the September chill in the air?  Maybe you're starting to get the urge to bake something with pumpkin spice? I love fall season and everything that comes with it. This is my first Halloween card this year, and I had to make it using 5031 Bat Flutter Set! These cards are pretty quick and easy to put together. And when you pull and push the tab, his wings flutter up and down!!  I stamped the images onto Cryogen White cardstock and then colored them up with my Copic markers.  The set comes with dies to cut the pieces out perfectly and also cuts the holes you need to make the Flutter work. All the directions are on the back of the stamp set for your convenience. 


and a look at the inside where I placed the sentiment


Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit today, and until next time - stay crafty!!


Copic markers used:
C3, C4, C5
R20
YR02, YR21, YR24, YR27
E74


No comments :