Saturday, September 15, 2018

Old Age??? HA!! with Art Impressions

Hello AI Fans!!


My card today features the "oh so fun" Hop Hop Set!!  I absolutely adore this image and I haven't colored it up in years! I figured it was about time to pull it out again! I'm one of those that it doesn't matter to me how old I am. I love having fun and being silly.  If someone wants to think I'm a fool for it, then so be it! LOL! And to me, that's the exact attitude that comes across with this image and sentiment.  The sentiment is F3474 Mature.  The shaped card was created with the Silhouette and the image panel was cut using the Rounded Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies.  And the sentiment was cut using the Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies







So that's it for me today!  Thanks so much for stopping by to visit today and hope you're having an amazing weekend!  I'd also like to say my thoughts and prayers are with anyone affected by the weather this week! Please stay safe!!  Until next time - stay crafty!


Copics used:
E000, E00, E11, E17, E33, E35, E37, E39, E97, E99
B000, B91, B93, B95
YG13, YG17, YG67
BG32
Y11, Y13, Y15, Y17, Y18, Y19, Y32, Y35
T1, T2, T3
R20, R35
Blender


1 comment :

Bunny said...

Love this cute card. And it's so true. [Bunny]