Saturday, October 28, 2017

A spot of tea with Art Impressions

Hello AI Fans!!

Today's card features the beautiful and brand new 4942 Tea Party PopCard! This set is soooo pretty!!! And the tulips are just the perfect touch!! Don't forget that you need to have the PopCard Template in order to make your PopCards work! 







Copics used:
RV32, RV34, RV17, E51, E53, E21, E23, E41, E42, YG61, YG63, Y23, Y26, T1, Blender, B000


Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit today and hope to see you back again soon! Until next time - stay crafty!!



Close

3 comments :

Nancy said...

What a sweet card. I have searched for and found some nice tea set stamps but this is one of the nicest. I just ordered the bunny with the wiggle butt (also AI, I think) and cannot wait until it gets here. I may not always say it but I appreciate all the beautiful cards you share so willingly. They are always an inspiration.

Ellen said...

Lovely card in these wonderful colours. This pop-up template is great, I've seen it before and would love to have it. Have a lovely week!

Hugs, Ellen

Unknown said...

Beautiful card!