Saturday, May 20, 2017

Gator PopCard from Art Impressions!

Hello AI Fans!! 

I can't tell you how much I'm in love with these PopCards!! For this card I used the 4858 Gator PopCard along with the 4862 PopCard Template.  I love having the window on the front so you can see the fun stuff waiting for you on the inside of the card.  I turned this one into a shaker window.  Talk about a FUN card!! 


And don't you love the accessory eyeglasses?? Oh my gosh, too cute for words!! I so love how he pops up to greet you when you open the card! 


Head on over to Art Impressions to check out all the different and amazing PopCards that are available! And don't forget to pickup the PopCard Template so you are able to put it all together! Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit today and hope to see you back again soon. Until then, stay crafty!!

Copics used:  YG61, YG63, RV14, RV17, T1, T2, Blender,



No comments :