Saturday, September 24, 2016

Happy Birthday to our little monster!

Hello AI Fans!! 

I love stamps that can be altered and used for other things! This adorable little monster ( #4680 My Feet Set ) is a Halloween Shaker Stamp that has a pumpkin candy bucket attached to him. But it's easily cut out so he can be used for a fun Birthday card or a "just because" card. He's even more fun cause his cute monster feet are on a Wobble! I used one of the brand new mini Wobbles and didn't have to trim it at all and it still wobbles beautifully!! LOVE!!! 






Copics used: B00, B02, B04, B06, YG61, YG63, YG67, YR02, YR04, YR07, YR09, E23, E25

Papers used: Doodlebug Take Note

Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit and hope you have time this weekend to get crafty! 



5 comments :

Unknown said...

What an adorable monster! I love his HUGE feet :-) Amazing colouring and gorgeous fun bright papers Sharon - love this :-)

Inger Eidheim said...

I really like your colorful style! You inspre me a lot! :)

chrilvian said...

funny

Sue from Oregon said...

I could see my grandsons having a great time with these wobbly feetsies!!! Love love all the bright colors and your bright little monster too! ♥ Sue Kment

Tracey said...

This is fantastic! So colourful!