Thursday, June 2, 2016

Art Impressions Challenge #185 Layer It On Me week two plus the new Mini Tryfolds and Clasp Keepers!

Hello AI Fans!!

It's week two of Art Impressions Layer It On Me Challenge!! Have you seen the new Mini Tryfolds from Art Impressions?!! Oh my gosh, I really do LOVE them!! And I have to be honest...I like them SO much better in person than in pictures. I just taught a class at Scrapbook Paradise with this stamp set, and everyone really loved it!!  I used Garden Window Mini Tryfold and the Butterfly Clasp Die. First a picture of it with the Butterfly Clasp. 


Then without...


Opening up the first side...


Then opened all the way...




Please be sure to pop over to the Art Impressions Blog to check out all the gorgeous creations by the design team! Then we hope you join us in the new Layer It Up challenge! 



Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! 




4 comments :

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Sharon - love it!

Karen Day said...

Sharon, your painting is amazing! You have such a delicate touch - love your colours, and the added patterned paper :o)

Natasa said...

Lovely stamp sets! Your card is adorable, nice colours!

Ellen said...

Amazing card, so lovely! I've been watching on You Tube and the tryfold is so lovely to use. Another stampset on my wishlist. Thanks for the inspiration.

groetjes, Ellen