Saturday, May 7, 2016

I'm so frazzled featuring Art Impressions Bird Brains

Hello AI Fans!! 

Today I wanted to show you a fun card I made using Feathered Friends #P1880 along with the sentiment Frazzled #I1846 from the Bird Brains line at Art Impressions. All the Bird Brains are so much fun!!



An up close and personal view....





Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit and hope you have some time this weekend to get crafty!!

Copic markers used:
E50, E51, E53, E97, E99, E21, E23, Y32, Y35, E33, R22, R24, R27, B41, B000. Blender




5 comments :

Unknown said...

I love this Sharon! What a fantastic image and brilliant greeting!!! Super colouring - as always, and gorgeous papers :-)

Unknown said...

Love it!!!

Lillian A said...

Your coloring is astounding, Sharon, and love the coordinating papers you've used to complement your darling creation even further! Have an egg-citing day !!

Sue from Oregon said...

This just cracks me up! That sentiment is perfect for your card! Lovin' that chicken paper too-a perfect match Aaawk!!!

Unknown said...

What great inspiration! I'm new to your blog and I can see it will be one of my favorites. My AI stamps are my favorites. Or my addiction. Or my obsession. Whatever. :)