Saturday, January 9, 2016

One To Brag from Art Impressions

Hello AI Fans!!
 
Happy New Year!!! So do you make resolutions each year? And if you do, do you keep them for at least a little while? How about for at least four hours?? :)  I LOVE the new release of AI People from Art Impressions! This lovely lady is the One To Brag Set (sku 4668). 




 
Copics used:
 
E11, E00, E000, R20, Y32, Y35, Y38, E23, E21, E23, E25, E27, E51, E53, B02, B04, B06
 
 


Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit and hope you have some time to get crafty today!!
 


3 comments :

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Sharon! I don't tend to make resolutions now - they never last! I do however like to set myself a goal for the year and last year's was to start a blog so that hopefully one day get I might make it onto a design team. Amazingly I managed both!!! I love this card! If I was offered a piece of cake that big I think I'd ditch the diet - resolution or not Lol!!!

Lillian A said...

Ouch, the truth really hurts, huh!! Happy New Year to you, Sharon, and this card is just SO sweet. Lovely, bright colors and love the bow. Of course, the image takes the cake, in more ways than one . . . have a scrumptious day!!

Ellen said...

Happy New Year to you too! And no, I don't make any resolutions. I can't keep them, so it is better not to make any. Love your card, it's hilarious!

groetjes, Ellen