Saturday, October 31, 2015

Art Impressions - how much is that doggie in the window?

Hello AI Fans!!
 
 
The one with the waggily tail....    Happy Saturday! I sure hope you're having an excellent start to your weekend!  Today I wanted to show you a card I made using the adorable Scrappie from Art Impressions line of Fronts and Backs!  He's so cute!! And I think he's perfect to peek through the Art Impressions Window die!
 
 
 
 
 
Copic markers used: E70, E71, E74, E77, G82, G85
 
Supplies:
The bushes and word bubble were cut with the Silhouette
 
Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit today and hope you have some time this weekend to get crafty!!
 
 


4 comments :

Sherrie K. said...

Aaw, Scrappie is so darn cute! I love that window die~ I can think of a lot of possibilities! Have a great weekend!
Sherrie K

Sue from Oregon said...

Precious puppy!

Unknown said...

Only of this system mainly because simply no software is effective without satisfactory gentle workout Excess fat Excess fat muscle size paid for florin the all round decline in body mass Weight reduction GC FIT 360 is better reached while bodyweight will be lost slowly but surely Excess fat despite the fact that often shunned throughout these kind of eating plans is.

Nancy said...

Just wonderful. I have a few of this company's stamps but have never seen this one. Just great. I remember hearing that song when I was little and hoping that Santa would bring a puppy. Nope, just some parakeets.