Saturday, September 6, 2014

You've still got it!! Featuring Art Impressions

Hello AI Fans!
 
First, I have to ask if you've seen the post about the Design Team Call that Art Impressions is having right now??!! Do you love these stamps as much as I do??!! I'm telling you, I still pinch myself every day that I'm on this team. If you want to work with some FABULOUS women while getting to play with these AMAZING stamps, then what the heck are you waiting for? Check out all the details HERE! Now on with the show!
 
Have you seen this super adorable stamp set called "Still Got It" (sku 4380) at Art Impressions yet??!! Oh my gosh, I fell so madly in love with them! They are just too precious, and yep...I think they've definitely still got it, don't you??!!  I colored them with Copic markers, and then had to add some Glossy Accents to her glasses. :)  And all I can say is that is one heck of a head of hair she's got there! LOL! Love, love, love!!!!



Here's a close up of the fabulous couple!

 
 A little more info for you:
 
Copic markers used: E000, 00, 11, 04, R20, and R17 for her skin, lips, and cheeks
E23, 53, and 51 for her hair
C1, 3, and 5 for his britches
W1, 2, and 3 for her leggings
R35 and 12 for his sneakers
G82 and 85 for his shirt
R81, 83, 85, and a smidge of 89 for her shirt and leg warmers
E21 and 23 for the grounding
BG10 and blender pen for the halo surrounding them.
 
 


Thanks SO much for stopping by today! Enjoy your weekend and I hope you get some time to be crafty!! Hugs!
 
 

1 comment :

Lillian A said...

Hahaha - adorable, Sharon - and the guy looks like he's happy with what he still has !! Ah, they do say that love is blind, right . . . fabulous card, lovely colors and great papers, not to mention gorgeous coloring/shading! Great creation, as always!