Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Papertake Weekly - New Year New Stash!!

Hey everyone! I've pre-posted this as I am at CHA having lots of fun! If you're here, please stop by and say hi at booth #1455 Little Darlings Rubber Stamps! I sure would love to meet you!

It's time for a new challenge at Papertake Weekly, and this week it's New Year New Stash! So show us what you've gotten new! We are sponsored this week by the fabulous folks over at Whiff of Joy!  I'm actually going to show you one of the Christmas cards I made. This adorable guy is called Willard, and he's from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! He's one of my all time favs! He's not new, but the sentiment is, but it's buried right now and I can't remember what the brand is (so sorry!!), and the snowflake border die is also new (Noor design).



Please be sure and pop over to Papertake Weekly to check out all my super talented teamies gorgeous creations! And then we'd really love it if you'd grab your paper and glue and play along with us! Thanks so much for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again tomorrow when we start showing sneak peeks for Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps new release for January!! I am madly in love with ALL the new stamps!! Hugs!

8 comments :

Tracey said...

This is absolutely fabulous Sharon!! Love Willard!!

Sammy said...

Hahaha! LOVE the sentiment! :-D
Great card x

Christina C. said...

Fabulous card...love the sentiment!

scrapn_momof2 said...

LOL! Adorable card Sharon.

Debs said...

Totally fabulous Sharon - love the image and great sentiment :o)
Debs xx

Miss NiceRoad said...

love it!! xx

Lorraine A said...

fabulous card Sharon :-) the image is super cute and the sentiment is perfect !!
The sentiment is Christmas Words by Dyan Reaveley :-) I only know cos I wanted them and didn't get them ,,, will have to put that right now :-)

Glad you had a fab time at the CHA ,,,, wish I was there ,,,, :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Anonymous said...

Bahahahaha!!! Love this soooooooo much !!!!!!
Especially for all those bell ringers @ the shops...!! Sometimes they give me such a headache... Tee hee !!
Fabby card !!

I've just heard about little darlings from Alyce the other day...!!
Hope you can tell me more...!! :))
I love Di's Digis & some of the characters look so similar ...
:))