Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Papertake Weekly - Sketch Week


Hi everyone! I'm soooo excited cause we're actually getting some spring weather instead of blizzards! LOL! It was sunny all day yesterday and in the 50's, and then we're supposed to be in the high 70's by Friday! It might rain next weekend, but I don't care! It's still not going to be yucky snow! LOL! Moving on from the weathr report, it's time for a new challenge from Papertake Weekly!! We get to play with one of Dawny's fabulous sketches, and we are sponsored this week by the wonderful Simon Says Stamp!



 For my card,  I used one of Peggy's cute Easter Cutouts from Peggy Loves Vintage. It's so very easy to make cards using her images! You just print one out, mat it, and attach it to your card! I think I've said it before, about the only way it's going to get any easier is to walk into a store and buy a card! Be sure and visit Peggy's blog and become a follower! She loves to give away free images!!


Cardstock is Bazzill, DP is from Nitwit Collections, flowers are Prima and Wild Orchid Crafts and the ribbon is May Arts 100% silk from Stamp and Create. I added machine stitching and popped up each individual panel. Sorry I didn't get a pic of the dimension this time.  Please be sure and visit Papertake Weekly to see the rest of my talented teamies creations. Then we'd love it if you'd grab your paper and glue and play along! Thanks for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon!
hugs!

31 comments :

Janie Printz said...

Now that's a cute AND easy card. Maybe I should make some of those so I'd have something to post..haha
Seriously, this is adorable & bright & springy ... Looks like you spent a lot of time on it. Love your colors & flowers you picked for this little creation.
Hugs, Janie

Sheri said...

How stinkin cute is that??? LOVE IT! Send some of that nice weather here please! By the weekend it is supposed to be in the 60's so that will make me happy. Better than this snow I am looking at right now!

Cor* said...

I saw this at the Papertake Challenge and had to pop over and tell you how wonderful your shadowing is. Very 3D! A cute \
image as well! Thanks for the link .

Christina C. said...

Love your stunning vintage creation!!! Those vintage images are so cute ....love how you showcased it! Such a wonderful Easter card!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, Sharon! I love all your vintage cards and this one is such a happy spring card! Love the colors and that image is too cute my friend! hugs, Angela

Shazza said...

so very cute, love it x

Shazza said...

so very cute, love it x

Angie said...

Hi Sharon what a super cute easter card. love the vintage bunny and the colours very spring like although it's raining here today.
Hugs Angie x

Sharon in Arizona said...

Hi Sharon - How cute is this card!!! I love EVERYTHING about it....colors, design, paper and mostly the image!!! I've decided I have to have that image but have searched Peggy's site and cannot find it. I bummed!! Can you give me a clue please? My email is smarch@wildblue.net. Thank you soooo much - hugs to you and have a wonderful day! Sharon :o)

Candy said...

Morning Sharon,
I just love Peggy's images. This brings back so many memories of my childhood and the cards I received!
Your card couldn't be any cuter! Love your papers and design.
Have a good day at work :o)
Hugs, Candy

CraftyC said...

This is certainly cute Sharon, a lovely image and I love your big bow!
Clairexx

Maria said...

Loving this Sharon! Gorgeous card with the sweetest of Spring images. Oooh and I so love your perfect bow too. Hugs, Maria

scrappinlil said...

Very beautiful...I love the coloring on the bunny. cute, cute, cute....I also love all the soft colors. TFS

DeeDee said...

Awww, this is so sweet! I am lovin all of Peggy's new cut out images! So, so sweet! Gorgeous card girlie! HUGS!

Ellen said...

Lovely card and also very sweet! Great idea to make your card with a cutout image to win some time.

groetjes, Ellen

Anonymous said...

Another absolutely gorgeous card! Love the image and the fresh colours. xx

Stressed Stamper said...

Fab image - and perfect sewing - do you ever do a rubbish card ---ummmmmm No....
Sarah

DonnaMundinger said...

OOOh, as sweet as can be, Sharon! Beautiful job with the sketch and that image is adorable! xxD

Danni said...

This is so sweet and just screams spring!!

Marlene said...

What a sweet card! Would you mind blowing some of your hot air over this way? I'm getting a little tired of such a cool spring.

PeggyLovesVintage said...

Awesome card Sis. I love the DPs you used with this. Such springy colors and you rock with the silk bows! Great card!

PeggyLovesVintage said...

Woops! forgot to say Love yah! and thanks!

Carol said...

Your card is so very cute. I love all the Spring colors and I love the stitching you did. thank you for sharing. Aloha from Hawaii
Carol

allex said...

stunning card Sharon. Love those vintage cut outs and your colours are divine !!

Hugs, sandra xx

Monique said...

This is so lovely Sharon !

Hugs Monique

Riet said...

So beautiful card Sharon,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Tab said...

Oh your card is gorgeous, love the image and the pretty paper you have used!
Hugs Tab xxx

monica said...

Wish this cute little bunny was hopping to my house!!! Love your cards
Hugs Monnie

scrapn_momof2 said...

As alway Sharon, a beautiful card.

cabio's craft corner said...

Gorgeous and cheery Easter card Sharon. Lovely colors and springy theme!! Thanks for sharing :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Sandy said...

Just as sweet as it can be Sharon - I love Peggy's collection of vintage images. You have led me into a whole new world. This bunny is so cute and I am excited as I start working with Peggy's images!!
Hugs,
sandy