Thursday, March 31, 2011

New Winner of $20.00 gift certificate to Magnolia-licious!!

Hi friends!! The first winner didn't claim the prize before 9pm tonight, so that means I pull a new winner! Here we go... The new winner of the $20.00 GC to Magnolia-licious is...........................

and #45 is.....


Congrats Shirley!! Please contact me before 9pm Pacific Sunday April 3rd to claim your GC.  If I don't hear from you by then, I will pull another winner. Thanks again to everyone that joined us in our blog hop! Hugs!

3 comments :

Shirley N said...

Hi Sharon, I'm sorry the first winner didn't claim her prize. Thank you so much for pulling my number on the second go around! I'll email you separately. What a great gift, thank you!!!

Sheri said...

Congratulations Shirley! Have fun shopping :)

Brook said...

Congrats Shirley!!!