Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Delightful Challenges - Make it Sparkle!


Hi everyone and happy Thursday! It's time for a new challenge over at Delightful Challenges, and this week the challenge is Make it Sparkle!  For my card, I used Fairy from Digital Delights by Louby Loo. Isn't she precious? I colored her with Copic markers and cut her out. She's popped up from the page along with the cloud I cut out with my Cricut Expression.  ( Want a chance to win a free Cricut cartridge a slew of fabulous digital images???  Be sure to check out the details at Delightful Challenges!!!) Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts,  cardstock is Bazzill, and PP are digi from Bearly Mine. That beauitful lacy ribbon and those pretty butterflies are gifts from my wonderful friend, Suzan. Thank you Suzan!!!! And of course I had to use May Arts silk ribbon to make the pretty bow! I also used lots of Stickles.


 Please be sure and visit Delightful Challenges to see the fabulous creations from the rest of the design team, and don't forget our sister design team for Digital Delights! Thanks for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon! I truly appreciate you taking time out of your busy schedule to visit and say hi! Big hugs!

I'm entering this in the following challenges:
Flutter By Wednesday
Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge

23 comments :

Janie Printz said...

Oh my gosh lady I just love this little sweet image & your coloring as usual is wonderful You've got the hair down to an art ...... I've never seen or noticed these little cuties but I sure do like her ...
Love your papers & that cool butterfly ...
Hugs, Janie

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Sharon
A gorgeous card,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Candy said...

Hi Sharon,
Really sweet card today!
I bought a bunch of papers from Bearly Mine yesterday
:o)
Hugs, Candy

Michele said...

She is absolutely darling!! Your coloring is fabulous as always!!

Nancy said...

that simply is just darling...your coloring is spot on...it's like she's come to life....perfecto girlie....lovin all of the little extra's that make this so special.....hugs my friend!!!

charlene said...

She is a cutie pa tootie :) Hope all is well with you. Great job on your card.
Hugs

Crayola58 said...

Sharon....girlfriend, this is one precious card. I am still giggling over that sweet face. I know that when I grab my coffee each AM and check your blog, my day is gonna start off fantastic and with a big smile.
Hugs
Carole

Renkata said...

wow isn't she cute and pretty. Gorgeous card.

Lisa said...

ahhh she is adorable, love the sparkle!!

Marlene said...

This is so pretty! You have such a way with bows and butterflies, too! xoxox

Lindsay Weirich said...

very pretty!

scrapn_momof2 said...

So pretty! Love the image, the pink, and the details.

Anita said...

Super cute!

PeggyLovesVintage said...

What a sweetie! I love her huge eyes and the little butterflies. It's so girly! Love yah!

Berenice R. said...

So cute card! :)

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

What a sweet, sweet card, Sharon! She is just darling!
Hope you're enjoying your week.
Huggies ~
Sharron♥

MarieL said...

what a cute image, Sharon. I love her big eyes and all that pink... Lovely, lovely card.

Danni said...

Awww, she's a cutie, Sharon!! Very pretty!! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge! I smiled when I saw your name!

Wendy said...

Oh my, this is too cute for words Sharon:)

Barb Hardeman said...

This is so sweet! You've colored her hair to perfection and your dp is gorgeous! Love thos airy looking butterflies....beautiful card!
Love
Barb

DonnaMundinger said...

Awww, she's just precious and I adore your embellies! Fabulous, sharon! xxD

Kelly said...

What a sweet card but of course you know how I love PINK! Love how you glittered the star on the wand!

Stampin Mindy said...

Hi Sharon!

This is beautiful! I love the flowers and gorgeous papers, and you always perfect bow!

Thanks so much for joining us over at Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge Blog.

Hugs, Mindy