Friday, June 18, 2010

Wags 'n Whiskers - Lemonade Stand


Yay! We made it to Friday! That means it's time for a new challenge from Wags 'n Whiskers, and this week the challenge is from me! I'm asking everyone to use yellow on their project, it can be just a little, or it can be a whole lot(it's my favorite color) *smiles*.  I chose to use this adorable image of Princess called Chillin' Out for my card this week. She's just too stinkin' cute with her sunglasses and bracelet.  I do believe she might be just a tad bit spoiled. What do you think? LOL!  She's colored with Copic markers.

I used Basic Grey papers and an EK Success border punch. The flowers are Prima from Stamp and Create and I colored them with my Copic ABS then glittered them up a little. Final touches were some Kaiser flat backed pearls and a silk ribbon bow and charm, all from Stamp and Create. Please be sure and visit the rest of the DT Divas to see their take on the challenge:

Melanie, Karen Michele, Chris, Jeanette, Lacey, and our guest designer this week, Mariska

Then we'd love it if you'd join us in the challenge, but don't forget that in order to be elligible to win the prize, you MUST use a Wags 'n Whiskers image!

Be sure and check in next week! We've got a brand new release of some of the cutest Wags 'n Whiskers images ever!!! You're going to love them, I promise! This is exciting stuff! We'll be starting with sneak peeks on Wednesday and Thursday, with the big reveal and blog hop on Friday, June 25th!!! There will be lots of fun to be had and prizes to be won! Check out the Wags 'n Whiskers blog to grab the blinkie for your blog, and read about how you could win the ENTIRE DIGI RELEASE!!!!!!

Thanks for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!

11 comments :

Sandi said...

Of course the paper is perfect, the embellies delightful and oh that is one spoiled critter, just adorable card. Hugs

Tracey said...

This is fantabulous darlin! I love it. THe yellow is perfect on here! I hope you are still enjoying all of your running around after your grandson. Has he completely exhausted you yet?!?! xx

Kelly Schelske said...

Nice and bright and cheery, fabulous Niki!

Diane said...

He looks so cool sunbathing!!!!
Super cute card girl!!! Nice & cheery!

DonnaMundinger said...

I'm lovin' the yellow and the image is too cute, Sharon! You always have the perfect charm! xxD

Danni said...

Such a fun card!

Melodie said...

Fantastic, I love the image and your papers are so beautiful.
Hugs
Melodie

Christina C. said...

This card is really fun...made me laugh!! Adorable image and lovely, cheerful papers!

Kelly said...

Great card Sharon! Everything goes together so well. I love how you did the flowers with the Copics and glitter!

Maureen Reiss said...

Love this little guy. He's chillin'. Great card!!

Barb Hardeman said...

What a 'cool' image! Isn't he just chillin' and isn't this card just absolutely summer delight!
Hugs,
Barb