Monday, May 10, 2010

Hi everyone! Hope you had a wonderful weekend and are ready to face a new week! This week over at Stamp and Create, Lacey has a new product in the spotlight, and this week it's Whiff of Joy! All Whiff of Joy stamps will be on sale, so if you've been waiting, now is the time to go shopping!

I used some October Afternoon papers Ducks in a Row paired up with this beautiful Whiff of Joy stamp by Norma Fickel called Mother and Child. This stamp is so precious! I also used some of the beautiful silk ribbon that Lacey carries. I don't make a bow without my Bow Easy, and to pair the Bow Easy up with this silk ribbon is just a dream come true!! Speaking of the ribbon, don't forget that Lacey is having a challenge on the Stamp and Create blog to use any stamp she carries in her shop along with some ribbon. Be sure and enter and the prize is awesome. Just click HERE to get all the details on how you could win!! Thanks for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!

18 comments :

Anonymous said...

OH WOW this is fantastic, I really love the bold black lines, and gorgeously coloured image!!!

I really adore that!

Sandi said...

Sharon I love that pink with turquoise, what a statement, then add your gorgeous image and your very own polka dots and you get a woozer card!!!!. Have a great week. Hugs

Judi said...

What a fab card, and you've used my favourite colours!

Hugs

Judi xx

stampinglyn said...

Love the colour choices Sharon! The black is such a great contrast..it just makes everything..Pop!! Lovely work!

Hugs,
Linda

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh so sweet Sharon! Norma fickel is my fave Whiff of Joy designer. Love what you've done with this image. The colors are gorgeous and the big graphic circles and atars are perfect! I'm so excited too. I just got my Stamp and Create order with some of that scrumptious ribbon! WooHoo! xxD

CraftyC said...

So very pretty Sharon, love the image and pretty papers!
Clairex

Regina E said...

hey girl...first i love the image, but secondly i love how you did the circles....big hugs

Tracey said...

I am loving the colours on this Sharon!! What a super gorgeous card!! Beautiful colouring as always!! Hope things are well with you my dear!! xx

Peggie said...

Great card. Love the colors and the layout with the stars. Sweet image.

debby4000 said...

Adorable, gorgeous card Sharon and love the colours.
luv
Debby

Lorraine A said...

Oh this is just gorgeous :-) I love all the Wee images ,,, very cute and this card is just stunning Sharon ! :-)

Luv
Lols x x x

scrappinpeg said...

My fav. colors and I love the pp's you picked. The image is adorable.

Kelly said...

Super cute! Love the soft pastel colors and the paper you used is gorgeous!

Jodie from Oz said...

Sharon,
Love this sweet image, the pastel colours are wonderful and your colouring is beautiful, along with those gorgeous papers and fabulous silk ribbon. Love everything about this amazing card. Hope your Mothers Day was special. hugs Jodie from Oz

Lacey Stephens said...

Sharon, this is totally gorgous!! The colors you chose are perfect for this card. And the circles and stars work so well together! Your coloring is so beautiful, too!! Big hugs!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com

Anonymous said...

When I saw this show up in my email box I just went crazy over it. ADORABLE! I love your layout and your details. too cute.
hugs,
Pam

Nancy said...

ok...now you've gone and done it...*smile*...don't you just love how using black as a mat just makes everything "pop"? it truly show cases your image...which is another darling one I might add...love the circles and stars you added....love it!!!

Sue from Oregon said...

A wee bit behind in my google reader...but had to stop in and let you know how much I love this card...the colors just grabbed me! And those stars!!!!