Friday, February 26, 2010

Wags 'n Whiskers - Free Style!!

WooHoo!! Happy Friday!! It's time for a new Wags 'n Whiskers challenge, and this week the talented Inge said it's Freestyle week!! I have been just waiting to use this beautiful image of Ansley in prayer. Oh my goodness, she's so pretty! I just think she's amazing for so many things. A first Communion card, a "your in my thoughts and prayers" card, a Sympathy card, a Baptism card, and the list goes on and on. She's colored with Copic markers, cut out, and then popped up with dimensional tape.

Please be sure and visit the Wags 'n Whiskers challenge blog to see the gorgeous creations the rest of the WnW Design Divas came up with! What a talented bunch of ladies! And then we'd love it if you'd join us in the challenge as well. Remember in order to win, you must use a Wags 'n Whiskers image! And if you don't have any yet, then what the heck are you waiting for! Thanks for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon! Hugs!!
card recipe:
paper - DP - Graphic 45; cardstock - Bazzill; stamped image on Cryogen White
Tools - oval nestabilities, MS frond punch, Sewing Machine
misc: silk ribbon, cross charm, Prima flowers, Wild Orchid Crafts brown roses, Stickles (Frosted Lace), dimensional tape

27 comments :

Nancy said...

Oh Sharon what a beautiful card! Love this image and you have colored her beautifully! The flowers and the gorgeous silk bow are the perfect touches! Hope you have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Nancy

Sandi said...

Sharon it is stunning, love the little cross charm and oh those flowers. Have a safe weekend, it looks like your going to get some more of that white stuff. Hugs

Jeri said...

Beautiful,beautiful card Sharon. The colors are so deep and rich and that image is just so peaceful and serene. The COPICness is gorgeous as always.

Hugs, Jeri

Monique said...

Hi Sharon. I haven't had much time lately to check out blogs.... I love what you have been creating lately !! Very beautifull !

Hugs Monique

Jeanette said...

Stunning! I love the strong colors with this image. It is so elegant and peaceful!
Hugs Jeanette :)

MarieL said...

What a beautiful card, Sharon. I love the rich color of the DP and the beautiful bow and flowers. The image of the little angel is so sweet. Lovely !!!!!

Michele Roos said...

Gorgeous card Sharon. Gorgeous colouring of the image and such pretty papers/details. Hugs Michele x

DonnaMundinger said...

Gorgeous Sharon! Such yummy rich colors and embellies! that stamp is precious! Love this! xxD

Anonymous said...

Sharon this is so elegant looking. I love the rich colors. You are so right this is such a sweet image.
I hope you have a wonderful day girl.
Hugs,
Pam

Jennifer said...

Sharon,
this one really touches my hert. My mom passed away in November and angels have been everything to me. I love the fabulous delicate details on her especially the wings So angelic and innocent. I love that her eyes are closed here-deep in thought. The vintage color roses really complete it. I love this sooooooooo much.

PeggyLovesVintage said...

Such a sweet angel and she's colored so perfectly! Love it!

Lana Clarke said...

Beautiful card Sharon in such warm and rich colours!
Hugs
Lana x

Nicole Bailey said...

what a pretty card....love everything about it...especially the stitching, the papers and your coloring is awesome!

Jen said...

Wow! Sharon this is just beautiful! I hope you have a super weekend!

Joynana said...

Sharon, once again you have made a gorgeous card that anyone would be proud to receive. Love it.

Tracey said...

Wow! This is such a gorgeous card Sharon! I love it!! Have a fabulous weekend darlin! xx

Jodie from Oz said...

Sharon, Stunning card, the image is adorable and I love your rich colours and gorgeous flowers and silk bow. Have a great week. hugs Jodie from Oz

Kristen said...

Sharon, gorgeous card...Love the colors.

Candy said...

Gorgeous!!! Sharon :o)
Beautiful paper and ribbon as well.
Hugs, Candy

Nikki said...

Beautiful Sharon!

I have an award for you on my blog...

Kelly said...

What a gorgeous card that could be used for so many occasions! The image is beautiful and when added to your choice of papers it is absolutely stunning!

CraftyC said...

Its stunning Sharon, such a pretty image you have used!
Clairexx

DeeDee said...

You already know I think this is a beautiful card, but WOW again from ME to YOU! GORGEOUS! I love it! HUGS!

JustYolie said...

Ahh what a sweet card!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how beautiful Sharon!! Love all the green, the layout, the charm and the stunning coloring!! Awesome take on the freestyle challenge.

Sorry I did not comment earlier. We have been out of power. Lucky for me I had many posts prescheduled.

Hope you are having a great weekend!
hugs,
Chris

6 wacky women said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, Sharon
Your colouring is just beautiful, love the papers and your fabulous details.

Karen x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Fabulous card Sharon and I love all the wonderful details and colours. Your Tilda bunny and sweet chick card are gorgeous too, Hugs, Nikki x