Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Sneak Peeks start today for Wags 'n Whiskers new release!!!!! Plus a chance at some awesome blog candy!!!

Yay!!! It's time to start showing you some sneak peeks of the new release for Wags 'n Whiskers! I'm soooo excited! We'll be showing you sneak peeks Wednesday and Thursday, culminating in a big, wonderful blog hop on Friday!! The new stamps are all gorgeous and it was so hard to decide which one to play with! I wish there were about another 10 hours in a day! So anyway, this gorgeous stamp is called "Love You Sis" and will be available for purchase at 12PM GMT / 7am EST on Friday, Feb 12th! Don't worry, I'll have all the links for you to purchase on Friday! So do lots of excercising with your clicking fingers and have them ready for the blog hop! It's going to be a really fun one with great prizes!! Be sure and pop over to the Wags 'n Whiskers challenge blog right now to grab the new release blog hop blinkie and put it on your side bar and don't forget to leave a comment on the post that tells you all about it. One lucky winner that does this simple task will win the ENTIRE NEW RELEASE of Wags 'n Whiskers stamps! That's THIRTEEN FABULOUS, BRAND NEW IMAGES!!!!!!!

Nikki and Lacey have some exciting news to reveal to you on Friday too! So mark your calendars and have your tennies on! You don't want to miss it! Thanks so much for coming by to see my sneak peek today, and hope you're back tomorrow and Friday as well! Here's a list of the DT Divas where you can see more amazing sneek peeks. These Diva's blow me away with their work!! I am truly in awe of their talent. Treat yourself to some awesome eye candy and check out their fabulous creations for the sneak peek! Just click on their names....

Chris
Inge
Michele
Karen
Jacqui
Tina
Jeanette
Lacey
Nikki


Card recipe:
image - Wags 'n Whiskers "Love You Sis" available for purchase on Friday
paper: DP - Basic Grey; cardstock - Bazzill
tools: Martha Stewart border punch, Bow Easy
misc: silk ribbon, buttons, charm

21 comments :

Tracey said...

Oh my goodness, I NEED this one!! I have so many awesome sisters and this stamp would be perfect!! I love your card Sharon! It is simply gorgeous!! xx

Nancy said...

What a cute stamp and colored so beautiful! I can't wait to see the rest of the collection! Awesome job Sharon!
Hugs,
nancy

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

This one is just SOOOOO cute!!! I love it! Great coloring and amazing papers. You really showed off this image outstandingly!

Sandi said...

oh what a sweet image and how appropriate is that, lol. It is not raining right now but sure is foggy. Thanks for sharing. Hugs

Lacey Stephens said...

This card is awesome! I love the bright, fun colors you used!! And you know how I feel about your bows :-)
~Lacey

Anonymous said...

CUTE Sharon! love umbrellas and how you paper pieced this one! love red heads too!
very sweet image, charming card, lovely coloring!
Pam Going Postal

La Vikinga said...

Cute!
I'll take a chance as well!!!

La Vikinga / Charlotta

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is gorgeous Sharon!! I love this image and your coloring is exquisite!! Love your colors, dp and the buttons you added!! Stunning sneak peak my friend and your post is written so beautifully!!
Have a great day!
hugs,
Chris

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh WOW! Can't WAIT! LOVE Wags'n'Whiskers. Your card is the cutest! Gotta run and get beautified but can't wait to see all of the rest! Hugs! D

Regina Easter said...

omg look at those boots,.............gotta get me a pair....fabulous card...hugs

Joey said...

Hi Sharon,

I hope you are well, gorgeous card, Love your papers!

Joey.x

Candy said...

Sharon - what a GREAT card! Love the papers you have used and your colouring is WOW. LOVE those boots :o)
Hugs, Candy

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Your card is awesome Sharon and I just love your colouring and great paper choice, Beautiful bow and love the button detail, Hugs, Nikki x

Angelwood said...

Beautiful card, Sharon! Love the colors you've used and your image is beautifully colored. This reminds me of my 2 girls - their hair is exactly the way they wear theirs' - have to get this stamp! hugs, Angela

Nancy said...

I love the fun colors girl...and how your ribbon and buttons frame your image...another awesom card!!!! Hugs my friend!!!

Danni said...

Love the way you colored this cute image! Such a fun card!

6 wacky women said...

Gorgeous card, Sharon
Love your colouring and the papers are so pretty. You make the most beautiful bows, they are always perfect!!

Karen x

Anonymous said...

Oh Sharon this is just precious. So beautifully colored. I love your color choices. You amaze me with your talent girl.
hugs,
Pam

Inge Groot said...

Lovely card Sharon, the spring and fresh colours you have used look fab with this image!

Inge xOx

Nikki said...

Look at all that coloring! WOW!
I was supposed to have my copics class last night but the postponed it for a month due to the blizzard that never happened :(
Anyway, your card is beautiful and love the buttons, goes so awesome with everything!
Hugs!

Sharon said...

All three cards are just wonderful.
Love all these new images.

Sharon