Saturday, December 5, 2009

The Cutting Cafe - Happy Owl-idays to you!

Regina over at The Cutting Cafe' has a .99 cent special going on for this adorable Happy Owl-idays to you digi stamp! It's soooo CUTE! So hurry and grab it now! I printed it twice, once on the kraft paper, and then again on the white cardstock . The owl is colored with Copic markers and I added some white fun fluff on his hat. I cut out the inner circle, inked it, and then attached it to the kraft cardstock. Put the whole thing on top of a circle cut out of Basic Grey paper and then a scalloped card I cut with my Cricut.

We got a gorgeous tree today and now the house smells so yummy! I just love the smell of a fresh Christmas tree! And now I'm rushing off to shop, (unbelievable - so busy with the holidays that I forgot tomorrow is my Son In Law's birthday. YIKES! So I'm off and running again! Don't forget to jump over to The Cutting Cafe' and grab this stamp for only .99 cents! Thanks for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon! hugs!

19 comments :

Regina Easter said...

YIKESSSSSSSSSSSSSS....between you and AMY...your owls are the best ever..and he looks so darn cute on your blog along with all of the other owls...okay gotta run, the guys are calling me....YIKESSSSSSSSS

MarieL said...

Cute owl Sharon and a sweet card. Make sure you wear your woolies. It's coooold out there..... :)

Danni said...

Adorable!! Such a wonderful card!

stephanne said...

This is cute, love the shape and that owl is hooteriffic, that gingham and charm look great together!! Happy shopping :)
Stephanne

Measha06 said...

I love the scallop card is it off any particular cart it is not one I recognise? The owl is coloured beautifully. Can you also tell me how you got the sparkle on the card where the owl is, as you said it was white card. Fantastic project.

Jodie from Oz said...

Sharon, This card is so cute, my favourite shape and that owl is so adorable with these colours and gorgeous gingham. Have fun shopping. Hugs Jodie from Oz

Saskia said...

Great card!

Saskia :)

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Sharon. Fabulous card, so very different. A wonderful image so cute and beautifully coloured. Absolutely fab. Have a lovely day.
Love Sandra xx

Joey said...

Love thsi Sharon, that owl is too cute! Joey.x

Tracey said...

What an adorable owl! This is fabulous Sharon!! xx

CraftyC said...

This is fantastic,a lovely card Sharon!
Clairex

Jacque said...

Well, OWL be darned if this isn't the cutest thing!!!! Love your coloring of him and that sparkly hat...too cute!!! Hugs...Jacque

DonnaMundinger said...

No surprise you'd jump on this one Sharon! LOL Tooo cute! Happy shopping! xxD

KanataNewf said...

oh this is just adorable.

PBrown9624 said...

Love it! So cute!
Pam Brown

Cami said...

How cute is this card! Your owl is owlfully cute and I love your color scheme! Whooot Whoot! Hugs, Cami

Karen Arthur said...

What a cute card, I think of my nephew when I see owls... for he loves them (and cats).
Great Job
Hugs Karen

~amy~ said...

woot woot! Super adorable!!

DeeDee said...

Oh deary me....what! This IS the cutest little guy! Oh and you know I love this card shape! TOO CUTE girlfriend! I love it! HUGS!