Thursday, September 10, 2009

My first High Hopes stamp, Winner of The Cutting Cafe' Halloween stamps, and a sale at The Cutting Cafe'!

I'm so excited to say I'm featured over on The Divine Influence today! I'd love it if you'd pop over there and take a peek at what it's all about! And I want to thank both Leanne and Carly for letting me be a part of their new venture. Best of luck ladies!!

Happy Friday everyone!! I finally caved and got some High Hopes stamps (thanks so much for your help, Nikki!!) And all I can think of is why did I wait so long!! I had a blast coloring this cutie pie with my Copics. High Hope stamps are now available at Nikki's wonderful shop, Bunny Zoe's crafts! I kept this card very simple as I wanted her to shine. The PP is Bo Bunny and the blue cardstock is PTI. The card base itself is white Bazzill cardstock. The circle is cut out with my Nesties and is popped up from the card base with dimensional tape. I added the zig zag stitching around the card base and around the circle to add interest. The corners are from a Cuttlebug die. Also added some ribbon from Stamp Simply ribbon store. You can click on the pictures to get a nice up close view of things. But please don't look TOO close. There are going to be lots of mistakes to take in. LOL!


Now for a couple announcements. First, I wanted to tell you about a special that Regina is having over at The Cutting Cafe'. When you purchase the fabulous set called All About Cupcakes, you get a set of YOUR choice for free. No price restrictions!! This offer is good until midnight Saturday, Sept 12th, 2009. (Pacific) Hop on over to The Cutting Cafe' to check it out!


And now for the winner of the Halloween This and That set from The Cutting Cafe'. Here we go:



True Random Number Generator

Min: 1
Max: 30
Result:
27
Powered by RANDOM.OR

And the winner is:
loyaz said...
What a great card and set. The fonts used in this set are outstanding. And I love how you have kept it fairly simple with just your striped paper background. Thanks for this great opportunity
DianeL
loyaz1@wbhsi.net

September 7, 2009 4:28 PM

Congrats loyaz!! You left your email so I will send your file to you now. Thanks everyone for playing along.
Thanks for stopping by to see me today and hope to see you back again soon!! HUGS!

26 comments :

scrapn_momof2 said...

What a cutie patootie stamp!! Your card is adorable as ALWAYS!!!

Suzan L said...

Sharon, This little girl is such a sweetie, especially the way you have colored her in. I love how you zig zagged the scalloped circle and around the edge. I also love the corner accents and the beautiful ribbon that you used. I want to try using some ribbon like you have used on a card someday. It looks wonderful!!
Hugs, Suzan

Regina Easter said...

oh sharon isn't she the cutest ever..i so love how you colored her and love those corner edges..hugs

Nikki Fairbairn said...

She is gorgeous Sharon and your colouring is stunning as always. Wow, I wish I could have stitches like this on my card.. I am so frightened of my machine ;-) I really appreciate the link up... your the best! Have a wonderful Friday and weekend, Hugs, Nikki x

Nancy said...

Oh Sharon she is just the cutest and you have colored her perfectly! Love your card!
Hugs,
Nancy

Sandi said...

Sharon, love, love, love that little watermelon baby, so adorable, great coloring. Hugs

Unknown said...

She is very cute! I really like her and you did an awesome job coloring her. The card itself is magnificent!! Perfect stitching too.
Hugs, Stephanie

Tab said...

Oh I just love your sweet card, the colours and image are fabulous!
Have a fab weekend!
Hugs Tab xxx

Lillian said...

She is adorable, Sharon -- I've had this image on order from HH for quite some time now, but hoping she arrives soon. Such an elegant card - so "girly". Love the lacy corners and bow. Cute, cute.
Hugs, Lillian

Anonymous said...

Sharon, Just recently found your blog but wanted to tell you how beautiful all your cards are. I look forward to seeing each new one that you post. Thank you for sharing with us.

Donna

Jacque said...

My Goodness!!! She is a darling!!! love that blue and yellow papers...and she is colored to perfection...Such a cutie pie card...HUgs..Jacque

Patricia Garcia said...

She's adorable, love how you colored her!! Your stitching is super, I can only stitch straight I am afraid to go in a circle and yours is more than perfect!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon, she's just adorable hun!! I love the High Hope images!! So cute and fun to color!! :) HUGS

Unknown said...

What a sweet card, Your coloring is wonderful!
-Cher

Curt in Indy said...

Ms. Sharon "Van Gogh"! Your coloring on this is divine! Super cute image and the card is simply wonderful! Best, Curt

Debra james said...

SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL- What a pretty , pretty card Sharon. I think that watermelon looks good enough to eat! and your stictching on the card is Brilliant. Love it!!!!
Congrats on being featured. Cheers and Hugs, Debra James

Sue from Oregon said...

oh so cute! I love High Hope stamps too!

Anonymous said...

Sharon this is `gorgeous` TFS
Have a fabulous weekend:)x

DeeDee said...

CONGRATS girlie! You so deserve all the attention too! This is one sweet little card! Oh she's adorable and the colors are oh so YUMMY! I love this! Loves you! HUGS!

DonnaMundinger said...

Wow is she a cutie! Love thecolors and those gorgeous corners and as usual your coloring is perfect! xxD

Christina C. said...

This card is just toooooo cute.
Love that image and it is colored to perfection, as always.
Congratulations on your news!!
Hugs, Christina

Priscilla said...

Hi Sharon, I just emailed you, could you either reply to it or post another comment on my blog under my Template post. I am so sorry. I am having some technical problems.
Priscilla

Stephanie Zito said...

Your card is absolutely adorable! I love High Hope stamps too and am actually waiting for this stamp to come in the mail! Your stitching and colouring is amazing!

DeeDee said...

Love your corners, and the circle stitching. :)

Tracey said...

This is an adorable image Sharon. I love the High Hopes stamps!! Fantastic card. I hope you had a great weekend and have a great start to your week tomorrow! xx

Candy said...

CUTE image!!!! Wonderful card!!!!
Hugs, Candy