Sunday, April 5, 2009

Peggy Loves Vintage plus The Cutting Cafe'

This card could NOT have been any easier. When I need a wonderful card quickly, There's no place else to turn, but to Peggy Loves Vintage!! This adorable little bunny was printed off one of the MANY cd's avaiable of awesome vintage images. Peggy collects old vintage cards and then scans them, inside and out, and then makes cd's with HUNDREDS of these awesome images (copyright free of course) available to all of us.
I fell in love with this little bunny! It took me all of a couple minutes to print this little cutie and let it dry. Then I just framed it with a scalloped frame and added that adorable little tag from The Cutting Cafe'!

I added a couple little buttons and some pink ribbon, and that's it! This card took me about 15 minutes to make, including cutting out the tag with my Nestabilites and coloring it with my Copic markers!

So if you love vintage like I do, please be sure and visit Peggy Loves Vintage. (I can proudly say she's my extremely talented sister) She also now has a site available for downloading her cd's. NO WAITING for snail mail, plus it's available to international buyers! Also, hop over to Regina's site, The Cutting Cafe'! Her downloadable stamps are the CUTEST! Put the two of these together, and I promise you're going to be VERY happy!! Thanks for stopping by to see me today, and hope to see you back again soon!



13 comments :

Regina Easter said...

THIS IS ADORABLE SHARON, i can't wait for peggy to sponsor a contest over at the bbtb....i am sure the girls are going to love it...thanks so much girl...hugs

Jacque said...

That little bunny is too cute!And you have made such a sweet,sweet card, Sharon...Love it...Hugs, Jacque

DeeDee said...

Oooooh, what a sweet little bunny guy! I love a fast card and I also love when it turns out this CUTE! GREAT job girlie! HUGS!

Sandi said...

sweet, sweet, sweet, of course all of your touches and detail are what make that easy card a standing ovation. Hugs

Stressed Stamper said...

fab love it as always, can you let me know if I miss it if you stamp more images then I can put in another order...Thanks Sharon
Sarah

Kerry D-C said...

aaaaaaaaaw! Maybe super fast and easy...but also SUPER CUTE! love that paper too!

Ivy said...

I really LOVE this vintage theme!! And of course you always create the most beautiful things!!

Denise said...

Very cute card! That image is so adorable.

Danni said...

Such a sweet card!!

Lana Clarke said...

Such a cute card Sharon and creativity obviously runs in the family. I will definitely check out the site
Hugs
Lana x

MarieL said...

What a cute bunny, it sure makes me smile.... :)

Christine Riley said...

This is too cute! That little bunny is just adorable and I love your layout and colors.
Hugs, Christine :)

DonnaMundinger said...

So so sweet Sharon! I love those vintage images and pairing one with the cute CC sentiment was perfect! xxD