Thursday, February 12, 2009

Color My World - a card using Tilda, Cricut, and Pazzle!

Happy Friday everyone!!! This one was a lot of fun to make! I really love the bright primary colors! And I really enjoy combining the Tilda stamps with my Cricut cuts! For this one, I used the sitting Tilda with hair bow and colored her up with my Copic markers.
The DP is by Scenic Route and the cardstock is Bazzill. I cut the crayon with my Cricut Expression machine using my Locker Talk cartridge. The flourish was cut using my Pazzle Inspiration machine with the Twirls and Swirls cd. All of these items are available at Hallmark Scrapbook!

I used my Fiskars Threading Water punch across the bottom and just did the circle tag on my computer. I cut the circle and scalloped circle out with my nesties. That's about it for this one! Thanks for stopping by to see me today, and I sure hope to see you back again soon! Remember to sign up for my blog candy below if you like the Tilda stamps! HUGS!!


23 comments :

Stressed Stamper said...

Beautiful...going to have to think up other words to use on your masterpieces!..
Have a great weekend

Sarah

Ann Kranitz said...

I love the sentiments you create on the computer. They are always so sweet.

Leslie said...

Super cute card, I love Tilda where can I get Tilda.

Happy Valentines Day

Hugs~~~Leslie

Anonymous said...

Oh this is so darling!! The colors are great and the layout is so cute! Your coloring is so amazing! Thanks for sharing. :>)

Tonya

Danni said...

:-) Love this card, so creative!!

Anonymous said...

Sharon, I love, love, love the bright colors on this! What a cute card! Your cards are just amazing and I love your blog! ~ BugHugs... Margie

Justine said...

Love this card Sharon and that sentiment is perfect!! great colours!! have a great weekend!
Justine x

Kirsten Alicia said...

This is gorgeous. I love the red - it's really RED!!

DeeDee said...

Eeeeek! Too CUTE girlfriend!! I love all the bright colors and the sparklee paper too! You make Tilda look so adorable...as ALWAYS! HUGS!

Regina Easter said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I SO LOVE THE BRIGHT COLORS...SO READY FOR THE SUNSHINY DAYS...GREAT CARD...

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Just amazing! I love the BIG crayon! CUTE! Great sentiment! Your coloring with those Copics is just wonderful! I love it!

Tifany said...

I thought I already commented on this one, but I guess not. The card is wonderful, and I loved how you combined the stamp with the Cricut cut. So cute!

Velta said...

This is adorable...I just love these images and you know how to make it right :)

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh Sharon, what an adorable way to frame Tilda! Just got Locker Talk too. The colors on this one are too cute! Love the sparkle. xxD

scramptastic said...

Your cards are so beautiful. I really need to get me some of those Tildas. They are just the cutest! I had to add your blog to my faves, I will be back often.

Tanya

Nikki said...

Sharon, this is amazing! You rock!
Hugs!

Monique said...

I love your card Sharon !!!

Hugs Monique

Curt in Indy said...

I'm with you, I LOVE those bright primary colors and they are so perfect for the theme of your card. Genius! Best, Curt

jandokan said...

WOW WOW WOW
totally amazing:)

Hugs Anja
Be smart, make art.

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

This is super cute....Krista

Sue from Oregon said...

Wonderful card...I saw a Pazzle machine and CK Scrapbook convention and have yearned for one since...lucky you...I love toys LOL!

Ginny said...

what a cute idea for a card :0)

Jacilynn said...

I love your cards! So bright and cheerful!
Jacilynn