Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The Cutting Cafe conversation box

I can't shout this from the rooftops loud enough. I love Regina's downloadable stamps and cutting files over at The Cutting Cafe'! I have so much fun with these things! This one is a little box she made for those boxes of candy conversation hearts. Well, that's not all it's good for! I'm going to put a little Easter treat in this one!

I cut the box out with my Pazzle Inspiration out of kraft cardstock from PTI so it would be sturdy. (The Pazzle is available at Hallmark Scrapbook). Then covered that with my Making Memories DP. That cute little frog, well it's floating around this mess of a crafting area somewhere, but I'm pretty sure it's by Whippersnapper.

I colored the stamp up with my Copic markers and then cut it out and popped it up off the box for some dimension. I added the border using my MS border punch and added a little ribbon. That's all there was to it! It was so quick and easy to make thanks to Regina's files! Please be sure and visit her site and look through all the amazing stamps and cutting files she has to offer.
Thanks so much for stopping by today and hope to see you back again soon! Tomorrow is hump day! WOOHOO!! HUGS!


19 comments :

Regina Easter said...

so like you are mrs. stamp queen of america....(he he he)...oh so adorable...love that little froggy..hugs

Dawny P said...

This is fabulous Sharon. I love the frog, and the border punch is lovely - havent got that one yt lol xxx I am so goign to get one of these boxes - they would be really handy and perfect for Easter treats. I have been really imprssed with the downloads - so clear and very easy to follow. Hugs xxxx

Maria said...

Oooh what a fun box and oh that frog is adorable! Love his bunny ears! LOL! You did a beautiful job coloring the image and I love the pretty scallops on the box. It looks like eyelet lace!! Beautiful job!

Maria

Tracy said...

Sharon this is so cute. I love that stamp and your colouring is perfect.
Hugs T x

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous little box Sharon, such a cute image and so beautifuly decorated. Hugs Nikki x

IL Cielo di Praga said...

fantastic very very fantastic.....kiss kiss

Jaspere said...

This is just adorable. I've been dying to use my printable for this too...thanks for the motivation to get my butt in gear.

Norine said...

that is just adorable love that frog
hugs
Norine

Stressed Stamper said...

Love love love this...you always have all the stamps I want...great taste!

Sarah

Joey said...

Hi Sharon, how cool is this froggie! gorgeous, love it. joey.x

"Um Buggin" said...

WOW!! Sharon, you always come up with the cutest designs. This is just adorable for a little easter treat, and your coloring is always just perfect. TFS, such a wonderful idea.

Hugz,xx

~L~

DonnaMundinger said...

What an adorable little box and that image is hilarious! Love what you're doing with your Copics. Any chance you could recommend which ones and what site you've been getting them from? Thanks, hon. xxD

DeeDee said...

OMGOODNESS! I love this froggie, I mean bunny guy...LOL! Your bag is adorable...it looks like it wants to hold one of those yummy Reeces peanut butter eggs! YUM! GREAT coloring job girlie! HUGS!

Deb M. said...

Adorable bag...love the frog & your coloring is fantastic.

TFS...

neverenoughrubberstamps said...

You have a real Talent Sharon!

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Sharon,
I am speechless...My goodness...Krista

Nancy said...

lol...look at that frog with the bunny ears on...wayyyyy too cute...your coloring is right on girl...and that little cow in the card posted below brought a smile to my face..(at which I needed that)...thank you... :O)

Monique said...

So cute Sharon !!! Love it :)).

Hugs Monique

Curt in Indy said...

Absolutely adorable! That image is priceless! You did a fab job on this! Best, Curt