Saturday, January 17, 2009

Thinking of you....

I have found a wonderful new site that I'm very excited about! It's called Magnolia vs Stampavie! It's so much fun and they have challenges every Sunday. I have entered this today for the "show us your bows" challenge. Wish me luck!!! I have fallen so much in love with these little Tilda characters! When I saw this stamp, I thought it would be pefect for missing you or thinking of you cards. I stamped both her and the chair independently of each other and colored them with my copic markers.
I really like the earthy colors on this one. After coloring them, I cut them out and then double pop dotted the chair, and then popped her up off the chair too, so there's lots of dimension. The pattern paper is Tre's Jolie, and I used Bazzill carstock. You'll notice about three different Martha Stewart border punches I used.

The circle tag was made on my computer with the assistance of my awesome friend Teri, and then I cut them out with my Nesties, popped a smaller circle in the middle of it with a prima flower and a Basic Grey brad, and then added some pop dots to the back of that too! Oh, I put a little hole in it with my Crop A Dile and tied it up with some jute. That along with some Basic Grey buttons finished it up for me.
Thanks for stopping by to see me today! Hope you're enjoying your weekend, and I'm hoping to see you again tomorrow with some more crafty projects. Have a great day!

28 comments :

MuseSwings said...

I just happened upon your blog your Tilda's are SO cute! Glad I stopped by!

Becky G said...

What a cutie petutie card, Sharon! I'm lovin the Tilda's! Great job coloring them.
Hugs,
Becky

Tammy said...

Wow! Your amazing! This is awesome Sharon! I love the coloring and the paper behind her is just perfect. I love the pretty ribbon, wow I just love all of it! Where do you find those stamps? I've never seen them around where I live.

Hugs,
Tammy

Heidi Kimmerly said...

WOW! Your Tilda are FABULOUS! I LOVE your coloring of them. Just gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Your tilda is `fabulous` Sharon..I love your card!!!
Hope your having a great weekend:)~X~

Curt in Indy said...

This one is over the top! I can't get over the incredible detail you put into this one! The "wall paper" background, the dimension, the coloring is astounding! This is simply awesome! Best, Curt

DeeDee said...

OMG!!! You are a Tilda pro girlie!!! I just love all the colors you've chose for her....so sweet...love those glasses..hee hee!!! Big HUGS!!!!

Regina Easter said...

oh my you are doing wonders with your tilda's....love her and you know chairs are HOT right now..hugs

Regina Easter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~Carla~ said...

Oh.. this is gorgeous!! I love the warm colours.. fabulous! :)

Marlene said...

Hi Sharon.. this is just too cute! love that Tilda :)
Marlene x

Jeannie Phillips said...

I just love this little stamp character that you use...I have fell in love with her.... your cards is amazing... I love them all..... love the snail... its the prettiest snail ever.... if I were a snail you would have to find me and make me all pretty.
hugs
Jeannie

Ann Kranitz said...

Oh boy Sharon. Your coloring is spectacular and your blog has one great card after another. You have a wonderful talent.

Jen said...

SUPER cute Sharon...you are so tempting me to buy those stamps! Love what you are doing with them!

Good luck with the contest!

Norine said...

just found your blog since I am kind of new to this blogging world?? and I am so glad i did you do awesome work
Hugs
Norine

Cindy Haffner said...

So sweet and darling, love your work.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Sharon! This is adorable! I love it! It's really a fantastic card!

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

THIS IS TOTALLY AWESOME GIRL!!! I love that stamps.....oh NO one more obsession LOL

Hugs, T

P.S. Your copic coloring is just breathtaking!!!!

Nancy said...

this is just sooo fun and cute...I have to have that stamp now, thanks girl....love love love it!!!

Dawn said...

WOW, WOW and WOW! Sharon your Tilda's look awesome. I am sooo jealous. I think I will need to invest in some Tilda stamps as my images were giving to me during a swap. I was looking at the US site and most of them I wanted were sold out:(

Andrea said...

Wow, beautiful and absolutly gorgeous card

Enfys said...

Don't you just love Tilda (and Edwin). You know, I must be the only European crafter that doesn't have any of these stamps. Shame on me.

Heather said...

Amazing - I love everything about this card, especially the way you've make the patterned paper look like wallpaper. Must remember this (some HOPE!!)
Thanks for the lovely comment on my blog.
hugs Heather xx

Felis_bunte_Welt said...

This is a great card.

DonnaMundinger said...

OOOh Sharon! Another darling Tilda. the yummy colors on this one make me think of chocolate. Great details. xxD

Makani said...

I love how you made this look like a room. I've got to try doing a card like this! Again, thanks for being such an inspiration! Makani

Candace said...

Wow, I just love her. Your card is fantastic. I like Tilda also but have never seen this one. Fantastic card.

Anonymous said...

OMG this is fabulous and I LOVE that stamp.....she is SO adorable!!


Tonya