Thursday, January 15, 2009

My very first Tilda!

I have fallen in love with these precious little stamps! I used my copics to color her in. I don't think I did too bad with her for my first attempt, huh? What do you think? What I'm disappointed in most with this card, is that I made the entire card in order to use some awesome cherry ribbon that my wonderful friend and adopted "sis", Teri, sent me! And then after getting the card together, the cherry ribbon with the cherry paper was just too busy. It broke my heart. Oh well....guess I just have to make another cherry card, huh? *smile*
I made the cherry background paper myself! The cherry stamp is by Stampendous called "little cherries", and then I colored them in with my copics. Can you tell I like cherries??? LOL!


The frame she's sitting on was cut with my Cricut Expression and the Stretch Your Imagination cartridge. I just printed the sentiment from MS Word on my computer. Used some white chalk ink around the scalloped frame and then stitched around the inside frame. The little scalloped heart is a punch by Martha Stewart, as is the border punch that I used up both sides.

Thanks so much for coming by to visit me, and I would love it if you would say hi when you're here! Your visits are very much appreciated by me! Have a wonderful Friday and I'll see you this weekend with more crafty things!! Please go by and check out Magnolia vs Stampavie! What a fun site and they have great challenges!! I've entered this one in the "show us your bows" challenge!! If you love the Magnolia or Stampavie images, go have yourself some fun!!!



23 comments :

Ania - "Z Papieru Tworzone" said...

Beautiful. I like this colors. Wonderful ribbon. This is wonderful card!

DeeDee said...

OMG!!! She's EXCELLENT Sherri!!!! WOW!!! You look like a Tilda pro there girlie!!! This is the most precious card....love that cherry paper you made too!!! I love it!!!! HUGS!!

Tammy said...

Holy cow Sharon this is just so cute! I'm in love with it! Everything about it is just perfect...I need to get that edge punch, haven't found one here yet!!

Tammy

Tifany said...

Oh, wow...she is adorable! I love the colors...especially on her tights...I would love to have tights like that! As always, you made something amazing!

JillRv said...

this is so stinkin' I have to tell ya im lovin' your cards and projects!

Michele Kovack said...

She is absolutely adorable!!!! Your coloring and choice of papers is fantastic!

Regina Easter said...

yikessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.....she came out adorable...you did an awesome job sharon......these little girls are just to cute...

Jen said...

DARN it all...now I want her too! She's so stinkin' cute! Sharon you are a true talent!

mickeydee said...

This card is so darn cute......I totally love it! Every single detail is perfect! Could not be any cuter.............I love cherries too!

Becky G said...

Awwww! This is the cutest card ever! You did an amazing job coloring her and I love that cherry paper! Didn't you say you needed my addy? LOL!!!

Hugs to you,
Becky

Justine said...

Wow, this card is gorgeous and so are all your others!!! I've just found you via Going Buggy (Enfys), I'm so glad I did, I will be back soon for sure!!
Justine

Heidi Kimmerly said...

I LOVE you little Tilda and your coloring is magnificent! I love your shading. Awesome...

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!This is `gorgeous` Sharon!!!That background paper is sooo `delicious` way to go Missus!!! You are sooo creativly talented for sure!!!TFI:)~x~

Curt in Indy said...

Absolutely adorable! Your coloring is amazing! I can only aspire. . . Best, Curt

~Carla~ said...

Ohhh... I just *HEART* this!! Absolutely gorgeous!! wow! :)

Cindy Haffner said...

Girl I'm in love.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Your coloring is amazing! You are making me WANT Copics really bad! This is wonderful! Yes, you'll have to make another cherry project to use that ribbon!!

Kim said...

Sharon your work is STUNNING! WOW! You did a fabulous job!
Hugs~ Kim

Kimberly Crawford said...

Oh my goodness! She is SO cute!!! LOVE the cherries in the background!! :)

Andrea said...

Its so perfect! Love the papers you've used to this little tilda!

DillyDilly said...

Beautiful card and lovely paper - I love cherries too!

"Um Buggin" said...

WOW!! Sharon, I'm loving this one girlfriend. I love Matilda, and your coloring is awesome. Love your choice on making your background paper, really make the colors blend easily when you have control of it. This one is a sure winner in my book. TFS your exceptional talent with us all. Almost missed this one while I was idled, sure glad I view my misses! LOL

Hugz,

~L~

DonnaMundinger said...

Wow Sharon! Where have I been? You've been crafting up a storm and I've been missing it. This card blows me away. It's the sweetest thing ever! Amazing coloring, and stitching and compositon, and everthing! xxD