Friday, November 21, 2008

Take two peanuts....






There's a blogging friend that has gotten very sick and is in the hospital, so I wanted to try and cheer her up a bit. And with perfect timing, I just got my new stamps from Our Craft Lounge! Oh how cute are these stamps!!! And the quality is WONDERFUL! I got nice clean crisp images! Love them and will definitely be getting more! This one is made from the stamp set called Dr. Peanut. LOVE IT!!! The scalloped circles were cut on my Expression Machine with the Mini Monograms cartridge, and the tag with the Tags, Bags, Boxes, and More cartridge. The scalloped border on the bottom is with my MS punch and I did some machine stitching. The paper is Basic Grey and Bazzill cardstock, and that matching brad on the tag is Basic Grey as well. I sure hope it makes her smile. Thanks for looking!

Alaska has been in the news a lot lately, so let's do a silly law from Alaska:

Did you know that in Anchorage, no one may tie their pet dog to the roof of the car??? I guess it's ok to strap them to the grill?? SHEESH!!!

Have a great day! HUGS!!!

13 comments :

DeeDee said...

Awww, you did an EXCELLENT job with this little stamp....that is one cute elephant!! It is sure to make her SMILE!! So sweet!!! HUGS!!!

Alex Leong said...

wow...that really so cute,even i'm a boy,but i still think tat it is cute and so cool you are!!

Becky G said...

Sharon, this is super cute! I am trying very hard not to buy anything between now and Christmas, but every time I see this image it gets harder to stick too. I think you just pushed me over the edge. Thanks LOL!!!

Regina Easter said...

oh my i love love love this...way to cute...

Regina Easter said...

oh my i love love love this...way to cute...

StampOwl said...

oh this is adorable I am thinking I might need some of these stamps hehe

Cindy Haffner said...

OMG too cute, super job.

Anonymous said...

Aw Sharon your card is to die for!!!I love it...such and adorable stamp too..TFS
Hope your enjoying your wekend:)~X~

Dawn said...

OMG, how freakin' cute is that elephant! FAB card as always:)

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I think I know who you made this for. I sure hope she's better soon. I know this will put a huge smile on her face when she gets a chance to look at it. Oh my goodness, it is so cute! I love it!

Nikki said...

Tee-hee! This is too funny! And gorgeous!
:)

Shirley said...

So precious and sweet too! Adorable and I love the colors too!

Tammy said...

Oh my gosh! Your cards are just amazing! Love, love love everything!!!