Sunday, November 23, 2008

Merry Christmas to you!




This card was SO quick and easy! That gorgeous Santa was from my very talented sis's cd of Santa Claus vintage images. You should REALLY check these things out! They make card making so easy! And that circle tag is from my very talented friend Regina which is available at The Cutting Cafe. You just print it out on cardstock and punch it out with your circle punch. The scalloped circles were cut with my Cricut Expression machine using the Mini Monograms cartridge. I just attached it to the hat pin and stuck it into the ribbon. The cardstock behind that beautiful Santa is embossed with the Cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder. The bottom edge is from my MS border punch, and the ribbon is from M's. That's it! Hope you like it and that you're getting all of your Christmas projects done!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! HUGS!!

8 comments :

DeeDee said...

WOW!!!! That is so GORGEOUS!!!! Oh my....that's it....I gotta have a sweet sister cd....gonna get one!!! I LOVE this card!!!!!! HUGS!!!

Dawn said...

Absolutely beautiful card Sharon! I love the vintage Santa and the ribbon is just gorgeous. If you need my mailing address let me know - LOL

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving:)

ScrapMomOf2 said...

GORGEOUS!! Wow! That image is so fantastic! I love everything about this card Sharon!! The ribbon is fabulous!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Santa is so cute. Awesome job.

Nikki said...

Beautiful! That ribbon is gorgeous!
:)

Shirley said...

How Christmas cute! Gotta love that ribbon too!

Jenny said...

WOW!!! Love the vintage Santa, and well frankly I love it ALL!!! Thanks for sharing you huge talent!

DonnaMundinger said...

I'm lovin' your Santas! Great with the border punch. Can't wait to use mine. Perfect ribbon and adorable tag too. Love it! xxD