Monday, November 24, 2008

Merry and Bright Christmas card

Here's another Christmas card. I'm starting to panic because I have so much to do and not enough time to get it all done! YIKES!!! Some people may even get *GASP* purchased cards this year. I haven't purchased a card in so long!
This one was made with another one of those amazing cut files from Regina over at The Cutting Cafe! If you still haven't been over to visit her shop, you should do yourself a favor. She sells wpc files to use with your Pazzle machine and other cutting machines too. But don't worry if you don't have the machine, cause she also has them in PDF files. Just print them on your printed paper or cardstock and cut them out by hand! Works like a charm!

The circle tag is from another set Regina has also! Sooooo easy! Just print and punch it out with your circle punch! I love it!!! I layered it on top of some Mini Monograms circles and popped a little red button in the center and voila!


the pp is by Kaiser and the cardstock is Bazzill. I used lots of chalk ink and some liquid applique. Oh! And the holly is from my Cricut cartridge Joys of the Season.
If you are in need of any of these tools or cartridges, please be sure and visit Hallmark Scrapbook! They're having an amazing cartridge sale going on right now!!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and hope you're having a wonderful Thanksgiving week!! I've got lots to do the rest of the week as I'm cooking. So if I don't see you before, HAPPY THANKSGIVING MY FRIENDS!!!
Hugs!!

21 comments :

StampOwl said...

love love love it

DeeDee said...

This is WONDERFUL!!!! I love that paper and the hat is just darling!!! You're so GOOD!!! HUGS!!!

Lana Clarke said...

This is a fab card using the santa hat Sharon. What did you use for the fur? It looks wicked :)
Hugs
Lana x

DonnaMundinger said...

Wow is this cute Sharon! Darling design and the first thing I noticed was the dimensional cuff and pompom. I love it even more now that I realize I have some of that liquid applique and have never used it. Oh goody, something new to try. xxD

AUsome mom said...

This is another beauty - as usual! I love these cut files. May have to go check them out. The dimensions are great!

Kim said...

Love your card!!!

Regina Easter said...

this is so stunning....i love the colors...

AUsome mom said...

Sharon.....I'm back to leave you a little love again. I've nominated you!! Go to my blog and check it out...http://www.dianasausomecreationsetc.blogspot.com
Thanks for your inspiration!

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Sharon,
I love your hat...This is so professional looking...You have an amazing talent...I see you added me to your blog list thank you for that..I will do the same...I always meant to do it anyhow...Ps...If you go to customize you can erase that [ and put my name instead manually....when I changed my blog look it required me to put my name in that place...I couldn't do that because I had already put my name in there through adobe...so I would have had BellandAideesMom twice so instead I just put a [ to make the computer happy...Anyway...Sorry for the long story...Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving Friend.....Krista

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Sharon,
Hey! I think I fixed it...Where you can just go back and add me like everyone else....Yipeeeee....No more [ marks..........Krista

scrapn_momof2 said...

Stunning, gorgeous and absolutely amazing!!

Enfys said...

This hat is so gorgeous, love, love, love it. Guess what, I bought some Chrissy cards today. I figured some of the people I send to (old school friends etc, old being the operative word) don't even know I make cards, so they won't throw a hissy fit if they get a bought one :)
hugs
En xx

Monique Griffith said...

This card is just stunning! I always love your style - such detail. Mmmmmm. Don't give in to that urge to buy cards. It's better to whip out a bunch of simple ones if you must. I know - I can't do simple either, LOL!

Dawny P said...

This is brilliant Sharon. Love the hat. It's a nightmare isn't it when you think you might have to actually buy cards!! Oh and I love your Thanksgiving card as well - fabulous. Hope you had a good one xxxx

Jenny said...

AMAZING!!! Regina was very smart to pick you to help her in her new venture! You are the best!!! I am feeling a little overwhelmed too... but would it be the holidays without that slightly sick feeling in your tummy????

Jen said...

SUPER cute! Really love it. And whomever receives it will love it too!

Nikki said...

Sharon, this is so gorgeous! I love your liquid applique work! Amazing!!
Hugs, Nikki
PS-I'm with you on panic on getting things done before Christmas! :|

Nancy said...

that is just simply soo adorable Sharon...I too lvoe the papers and your design...you're too much girly...AWESOM card!!!

Shirley said...

How creative! Love the faux fur and the medallion too. The holly is a great final touch too!

marja said...

This is WONDERFUL!
A great card!!!!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

How did I miss this? Beautiful! I love all the little detail, but wow, that holly is so fantastic! I love the circular sentiment too with the button. The whole card is just GORGEOUS!