Sunday, November 23, 2008

Hey baby - what's cookin?? A new BBTB challenge with Stretch Your Imagination







Oh how much stinkin fun I had making this card! I can't even begin to tell you. This is pure me all the way! LOL! I love to make people laugh, so I hope I was able to pull it off. Regina asked us to use either the regular turkey or the stretched turkey, so this is what I came up with. Here's the recipe: trees and turkey were cut with Stretch Your Imagination with my Cricut Expression. The sideways ballcap was cut using the Pooh cart. I just flipped it around with my machine so it would look like he was wearing it to the side and back. The supposed girl ( I know the boys are usually the prettier ones - but go with me for the heck of it) was cut with my Pazzle Inspiration and the Holidays Pazzle cd. The word bubbles were cut from my Graphically Speaking cart and the grass is from ZooBalloo. The paper is mostly Basic Grey and the cardstock is Bazzill. All of these items are available over at Hallmark Scrapbook!! And they've still got their cartridge sale going on! I sure hope you like it! Don't forget to check out the latest contest going on over at Bitten By The Bug!! Thanks a lot for stopping by and have a wonderful Monday!!! HUGS!!!

14 comments :

DeeDee said...

Oh I LOVE it!!! You crack me up girlie!!! Yes Ma'am, this is purely YOU!!!! All jokes aside though...I love the detail you put into your cards...just wonderful!!! Enjoy your VACATION!!!! HUGS!!!

Michele Kovack said...

This is hilarious!!!! Great job on this week's challenge!!!

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

I just can't stop laughing!!!! This card is soooooo cute!!! You always have the best sentiments. hug, T

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Oh my goodness Sharon, you cracked me up! This is classic and totally funny! What a turkey!! Tickled my funny bone!! That sideways baseball cap is PERFECT! I love the "what's cookin'" sentiment too on a turkey card! Sharon . . . you're so clever! LOVE IT!!

DonnaMundinger said...

Sharon this honestly made me LOL! Hilarious, right down to the turned back baseball cap! You're a riot! Hugs, D

michelle said...

Too too funny !! i love your card Sharon all the details really make this a one of a kind sharon card !!
fabulous as always !!

hugs
michelle

Regina Easter said...

i tell ya, you always have the cutest wordings...i love this

Nikki said...

Sharon, this is sooo cute! I love your shading and doodling!
Hugs! Nikki

Shirley said...

Your card is so cute!!! Love the whole design.

Jen said...

This is just darling...and so so funny! I love everything about this! You are so talented Sharon!

orchids R4me said...

I'm laughing like crazy.. What a great job... I love it!!!!! So wish I could take the time and make something so perfect and funny!

Cindy Haffner said...

Wowzers, love it.

StampOwl said...

hehe too funny!

"Um Buggin" said...

OMG!! Sharon, you know how to make my day...LOL I love this card, it is so cute, right down to the baseball cap. Too funny, and the sentiment is right on! TFS

~L~