Sunday, November 16, 2008

Christmas is the Season for Giving A Cricut card with Stretch Your Imagination


Over at BBTB this week, Regina asked us to use this tree for a Christmas project. I must admit, this one was very difficult for me. I had no idea what the heck to do with this tree and make it say Christmas. So this is what I came up with. The tree is from the Cricut Stretch Your Imagination cartridge, the snowman is from Doodlecharms. I made the snow by mixing up some diamond glaze, some white paint, and some glitter. I wanted dimension, that's why I used the diamond glaze with it. pp is Basic Grey and cardstock is Bazzill. Please be sure and look at the rest of the BBTB designers projects by clicking here. Thanks so much for stopping by today!! Hugs!!

13 comments :

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

Sharon - No matter how difficult the challenges may be, you always come through beautifully. I SOOOO love this card and the sentiment is just PERFECT!! How you do it, I have no idea but this card is FABULOUS!! Hugs, T

DonnaMundinger said...

Love this card Sharon! It tells a such sweet story. Hugs, D

DeeDee said...

I LOVE it!!!! For one it has a snowman on it and two...it has a Sherri original saying on it...love those!!! BEAUTIFUL!!! HUGS!!

Jen said...

Love your take on the challenge this week Sharon! The bare tree paired with the snowman...genius! So creative...love this!

AUsome mom said...

It is beautiful! I can't believe you think you had a hard time with this. I always enjoy seeing your creations. You are such an inspiration to me. Great, great job!

mickeydee said...

Love your card! The snowman is so cute with this tree :)

Anonymous said...

Sharon, your card is gorgeous!!! I love the broken branch hahaha.... it gives it a unique touch! WONDERFUL!!! hugs, Sonia

Penny'sfromHeavenreborn Nursery said...

Sharon
This card is just so cute, you did an absolutely fantastic job...

Hugs
Penny

Enfys said...

I found this one hard too Sharon, you do such a great job every week, and this is no exception x

ScrapMomOf2 said...

I'm surprised to hear that you found this to be difficult, but it's absolutely adorable and very clever, and I love it! I would never think that this idea didn't immediately pop into your head! GORGEOUS!!

Nikki said...

Sharon this is so cute! I love all the details!

:)

Anonymous said...

I love your card Sharon..that snowman is `gorgeous`:)~X~

Shirley said...

How Winter lovely and so stunning with that BG paper.