Sunday, November 16, 2008

Another Christmas card with Sizzix dies


I love whimsical! So when I saw this set of Sizzix Sizzlet dies over at Hallmark Scrapbook, I couldn't wait to get them. And they did not dissappoint!! I cut each of them out and placed them on a scallopped square cut with my Cricut Expression machine and the Storybook cartridge. They are double popped for dimension. The pp is Bo Bunny from last year and the cardstock is Bazzill. Popped on a little border made with my Threading Water punch and put a little piece of ribbon on top. That was it! I'm slowly making some headway with my Christmas cards! Thanks for stopping by and visiting today! Hope you're having a wonderful weekend! HUGS!


Another dumb law in Nevada:


In Reno (right where I live) it's illegal to lie down on the sidewalk.


Not that I would really want to, but that's just a little excessive, don't ya think??? :)

10 comments :

Dawn said...

Hi Sharon:) Hope this finds you well. Thought I would stop by to "drool" for a little while. I love this die cut card and totally love the santa tag card below. Just FAB as always. You never disappoint either!

LOL at the sidewalk law. Reminds me of "Dumb Crook News" or "Darwin Awards".

Cindy Haffner said...

Sharon love your cute dies, just so darling.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharon..
These are so flamin gorgeous.I love them sooo `cute`..
Hope you had a lovely weekend:)~X~

Jen said...

OK...girl I am so lifting you on this one...this is ADORABLE!!! wow!

DeeDee said...

This is one super sweet card!!! I love all the little characters and how cute they are...wonderful card girlie!!! HUGS!!

ScrapMomOf2 said...

This is so cute!! I love it!! No taking a nap on the sidewalk today Sharon!!

Lana Clarke said...

Oh this is soooooo cute Sharon!!They really do pop too:)
A Very fun and cheerfull card
Hugs
Lana x

Nikki said...

WAY TOOOO CUTE!! Sharon you are awesome!

Shirley said...

Too too cute. Love all of the images!

scrapn_momof2 said...

OMGosh....so stinking CUTE!!! I need this set.